[Parentenews] New Mexico Military Institute

NMMI Parent E-News desmond at nmmi.edu
Fri Apr 20 17:15:01 CDT 2007

ALL LINKS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEB SITE AT WWW.NMMI.EDU

Cadets Inducted Into Honor Societies:
We want to congratulate the cadets inducted into the  Phi Alpha Chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and The Merle B. Prinkey, Jr., Chapter of the National Honor Society last week.  These cadets worked hard to accomplish this and we are very proud of them. For more information on the cadets inducted into Phi Theta Kappa or the Merle B. Prinkey, Jr., Chapter of the National Honor Society, please check out our News Link.

NMMI Band Performs at SoCal Theme Parks:
The NMMI Regimental Concert and Marching band recently returned from a trip to Southern California where they played at Knott's Berry Farm and marched down Disneyland's historic Main Street, U.S.A.  Please visit the article on our News Link for pictures and an exciting recap of the trip.

NMMI, ENMU-R and NMSU Partner in Education Program:
We have recently joined forces with Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell and New Mexico State University to provide an exciting opportunity in the field of Athletic Training Education.  To find out more about this partnership and what it might mean for your cadet, please visit the press release on our News Link.

Summer Session Classes Announced:
If your cadet or someone else you know would like to take classes this summer from some of NMMI’s outstanding faculty,  check out the press release detailing our summer school offerings.  You can also check out the Summer School 2007 Web site for additional information.

Commencement Information:
In case you missed the information last week, the memorandums regarding commencement and early departures are still on the Web site for you to review.   You can find this information on our Parent Link.

Athletics:
Be sure to check out the Athletics Web site or the Weekly Athletics Newsletter for the latest on Bronco and Colt athletic action.