[Alumnienews] Help the Broncos Volleyball Team

Yerby, Karen alm_clrk at NMMI.edu
Thu Feb 14 15:27:13 MST 2013

HELP, HELP, HELP
Pictured is the NMMI Bronco Volleyball Team and the Croatian Volleyball Team in Spring 2012.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE0AC7.C3613360]
We are in desperation mode for your help now!!!  We would like to help the Croatian Volleyball team come to the United States to play in our Spring Volleyball Tournament. As you may have heard last spring they invited NMMI Bronco Volleyball team over to Croatia to play.

If you have some American or United/Continental Airline miles please help us and donate some of your miles to this program. We would love to keep this program going!  The players we recruit from Croatia are always good players and great students once they get to NMMI.

Please contact me, Reggie Franklin Athletic Director at (575)624-8263 or email us at franklin at nmmi.edu<mailto:franklin at nmmi.edu>.  Thanks for any help you may be able to give!

COL Reggie Franklin, NMMI 1977 JC
NMMI Athletic Director
New Mexico Military Institute
101 West College Boulevard
Roswell, NM 88201-5173
575.624.8263

facebook

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.