[Allalumni] All NMMI Alumni

Yerby, Karen alm_clrk at NMMI.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:48:52 MDT 2012

Since my last note four new Presidents Challenge Alums have sent in their check or committed:

Stan Johnston
Hot Shot Hendricks
Will Cavin
Lance Benham

Other Alums who have become either Colt or Gala Sponsors are:

Nickie Vigil
Randell Major
Andras Marton

A very special thank you goes out to the following Alums who either individually or through their businesses are a Bronco Sponsor ($1,000), Achievement Sponsor ($2,500) or Honor Sponsor ($5,000):

HONOR SPONSOR
Rance Miles – Select Milk

ACHIEVEMENT SPONSOR
Richard Poe – Dos Luna’s Tequilla
Randy Davis  - CS Ranch
Skip Nix
Richard Price – Chase Foundation

BRONCO SPONSOR
Ryan Davis – Weatherford Drilling
Ryan Letcher – Letcher, Golden & Associates
Tim Paul – NM National Guard
Rolla Hinkle – Hinkle Oil and Gas Properties
Bob Armstrong – Armstrong Energy Corporation
Ken Barbe – Manzano, LLC
Harris Kerr – Permian Abstract
Glede Holman - Yates Petroleum

All of the above will also be given credit for meeting the President’s Challenge.  So far we have a total of 40 who have met the challenge.

We have some great non-Alum supporters who deserve a thank you:
Ron Miller
Travis Hicks – Desert Sun Motors
Ed David - David Petroleum
Mike McLeod -  Xcel Energy
Jon Hitchcock -  Pioneer Bank
Stu Shanor  - Hinkle, Hensley, Shanor & Martin
Cody & Crystal Hall
J&G Electric
Barry Stone - JP Stone Bank
Sodexo
BG and Mrs. Doug Murray
Dixie Edwards - Merrill Lynch
AK Sales and Consulting

And saving the best for last, a tremendous debt of gratitude goes out to:

ATI and the Krumland Auto Group.  Both are Duty Sponsors ($10,000).  Their participation as the anchor patrons set the stage for the success we have had in attracting donors and sponsors for the tournament.

I will send out a weekly thanks for all new donors and sponsors.  We will prepare appropriate recognition for distribution and display at the tournament.

MG Grizzle